Port of Miami - Dodge Island
1015 N. America Way
Miami, FL 33132
TRAVEL TIME: Approximately 25 minutes from the Miami International Airport and 45 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PORT:
- From Miami International Airport:Take 836 East through the toll plaza.
- Exit at US1 NE 2nd Avenue/Biscayne Boulevard.
- Turn right on Biscayne Boulevard.
- Stay in the left lane.
- Turn left on NE 5th Street.
- Drive across the bridge and follow the signs to your ship's location.
From Ft. Lauderdale International:
- Take I-95 south to Exit 3B (NW 8th Street).
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp onto 5th Street.
- Continue on 5th Street and drive across the port bridge.
- Follow the signs to your ship's location.
PARKING: $20.00 per day (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
- The guest parking areas are located adjacent to the piers.
- Depending on pier location, there are multi-level garages or, flat open-air lots.
- Parking garages accept cash, Visa or Mastercard.
- Flat level lots are cash only.
- No advance reservations required.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
- Oversized vehicles taking up more than one space, pay the per space rate.